For your safety
- Visitors must be pre-booked online with an online waiver before being able to enter the premises.
- The Food Court and Lickety Split are accessible subject to table availability.
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell, you can contact a member of the team to arrange an alternative date when you are feeling better by calling our main line, we can reschedule but not refund if less than 48 hours notice of cancellation.
- Please notify all members of your group to wait outside until you (the booking holder) arrive.
- The booking holder should report to reception to check-in.
- All visitors and staff will be temperature checked upon arrival. Those with a temperature of 37.8°C or above will be unable to enter.
- Our foam pits have been replaced with airbags so you can still enjoy the activities in this area.
- We have installed brand-new airbag systems with the newest technology.
- All air bag landing surfaces are made with an anti-bacterial and anti-microbial fabric.
- Participants of trampoline sessions will be given anti-bacterial grip socks to jump.
- Contact details of the booking holder will be used to help in Track and Trace.
- Wristbands will be given to you to put on yourselves.
What we are doing
- Under government guidelines you must arrive with a face covering. Infinite Durham staff will be wearing appropriate face protection dependant on the area they are working.
- Bookings will be capped at 6 people, this includes spectators. Under current guidelines, all members of the booking must be from the same household and support bubble.
- Staff are fully trained and certified to be COVID-Safe before returning to work.
- We have reduced and spaced out café tables to allow social distancing.
- Sanitising stations are located at various points.
- Displaying notices to remind all customers of social distancing around the site.
- Implementing social distancing measures, these include:
- Queuing systems on entry.
- Floor markings to help our customers distance themselves accordingly.
- More regular and enhanced cleaning of:
- Touch contact points like door handles and railings.
- Installed protective screens at reception and food counters.
- Intensive cleaning before the start of each day including anti-viral fogging.
Click book now to see availability. Sessions from 8th August. We look forward to seeing you.
The Infinite Durham Team